Saturday 5 September 2015

NEW HOME






So as some of you may know I've packed my boxes and moved to Leeds. I've been here for about 5 weeks now and safe to say I am loving the city and my new job. Something I'm also loving is decorating the flat, I can't stop buying little bits to add to it...I think it's becoming a slight problem (but a problem I enjoy so thats okay right?).

I didn't have a specific theme in mind, well I did and it was just patterns. I am mad for a print and the more the better. I have to admit I do spend hours on Pinterest scrolling through gorgeous pictures of minimalistic, monochrome interior, but when I see the colours and prints I can't stop, so that was not going to be a realistic interior choice for me. I've decided to create a 'gallery wall' but it is still 'under construction'. I found fab pictures and prints on Etsy but thought the price-tags were quite unrealisitc. So off I went to Paperchase. The two smallest prints are postcards with the mere price tag of 60p - pop them in a frame and there you go. The same goes for the script like writing and the pineapple picture (these are cards at around £2.50) - I just added striped paper to the background and framed. VoilĂ  a gallery wall for the fraction of the cost!

Amy x








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Alice Miller. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig