Wednesday 14 January 2015

EVENING OUTFIT

Okay, I dread to think how long I spend scrolling through Charlotte Simone's 'Popsicle' scarves on the internet. Too much time. Anyway, a fur scarf/sole/collar in my eyes makes a perfect addition to a winter outfit. However, if you do not wish to splurge on a Simone creation with your student loan (tempting I know) then I've found a cheaper alternative!

This whole outfit is something I'd love to wear just for an evening of cocktails, a nice meal or social event. The culottes are comfortable and versatile and can be paired with almost any top. A metallic clutch bag can also add a little colour/sparkle to any outfit! I spied recently in London that this one is now in the Zara home sale, perfect. Also, £22 for a pair of heels, you can not go wrong.

I've complied my dream evening outfit and compiled a more affordable version, hope you like it!

Amy x
evening outfit


TIBI slim fit pants
matchesfashion.com



Nicholas Kirkwood high heel shoes
£655 - forwardforward.com


Whistles white handbag
whistles.com


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Alice Miller. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig