Friday 31 July 2015

SHEARS YARD





So yesterday was Declan's 23rd birthday, and the third birthday we've spent together (aw/ew). We decided to give Shears Yard a go as we always walk by it on our way into town. I don't know what it is but I'm very much drawn in by the huge slab of concrete marking its entrance, can I have one!?

Anyway, we opted for the fixed price menu as the options sounded delicious and with the offer of 2 courses for £14.95 we couldn't say no. I had calamari which was seared as opposed to battered making it so much tastier! Then the pork belly for main, yum. Dec had pork terrine then a fancy lamb curry complete with flowers, fancy.

Well, as you may have seen on Instagram I'm going a bit interior crazy with our flat so I was instantly eyeing up the amazing lights and decor!

We then headed to the new pub the Lamb and Flag then finished the evening with a spot of scrabble playing in Stew and Oyster, how old are we?!

Amy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amy Alice Miller. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig